This package includes everything you need to get started including:
– Unlimited phone and e-mail conversations including communication during the different stages of planning.
– A customized to-do list from now until your event.
– A Comprehensive budget worksheet.
– A meeting to get to know your vision. We like to develop close relationships with our clients.
– A List of event venue recommendations based on your budget, style and personality.
•We can also recommend additional venues for rehearsal dinners and brunches.
– A List of preferred vendor recommendations based on venue, budget, style and
personality. (Florist, photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, etc.)
– Contract review and attendance at vendor meetings, tastings, site visits just to name a few during the planning process.
•Contact and communication with your venue/vendors to develop a schedule/timeline that runs smoothly and works for everyone.
– Hotel Accommodations –
•Coordinating and obtain pricing for rooms blocks at selected hotels in the area of your event.
– Stationery coordination –
•This might include the management of the design and production of your
save the dates, invitations, place cards, menus and other printed materials.
– Coordination of rentals –
•This might entail tents, linens, tables, china, silverware, heaters, restrooms, etc.
– Transportation coordination –
•Booking and ensuring smooth timing of all event day transportation for event guests.
– Welcome bags & Favors-
- Provide ideas, shopping for, assembly and delivery of welcome bags and favors for your event.
– Comprehensive day-of schedule/timeline including all of your vendors.
– Day of vendor set up.
– Set up of place cards, accessories and favors.
– Coordinate Ceremony/Service and entry into the reception.